08 agosto 2012

“Core Cards Creative Frenzy”


     Hola! Esta entrada estará sólo en Inglés pues es para una solicitud de diseñadora para una compañia americana. Gracias!

     Hi! These are the three projects I made for you, I did not own any of your cardstock, because I have not found it here in Mexico. But I tried to mimick the texture of your products using in 2 cards embossing folders.

     I tried to make three very different cards using a variety of  styles and themes, but you are welcome to look around my blog and see more of my work.








3 comentarios:

MS dijo...

Beautiful cards Lucy! I adore all 3!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor dijo...

Fun cards, Lucy! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

Kelly Latevola dijo...

I love all three cards Lucy, but the last one is my favorite! What can I say I'm a sucker for flowers :)

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta saber tu opinión, aprecio tu tiempo y leo cada uno de los comentarios, respondiéndolos la mayoría del tiempo. Muchas gracias!
I love to know your opinion, I apprecciate your time and I read each one,answering them almost all the time. Thanks a lot!

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...